Sunday, November 9, 2014

"Better to lose count while naming your blessings than to lose your blessings to counting your troubles." ~Maltbie D. Babcock

This morning I am not feeling well, and was unable to worship with my brethren.  I also do not feel much like writing today, so I thought about suspending my daily November blog by posting a message that looked something like this...




However, I decided to post this instead...


Even though I don't feel well, and could not assemble with my brethren to worship God this morning, I was able to log on to the Dowlen Road website, and virtually "attend" their services, watching and listening to their song service, and hearing an uplifting sermon from God's Word.  

So today, I am thankful for the technology we so often take for granted that made that possible.  Now we will go back to that "Please Stand By" screen . . . I feel another nap coming on.

No comments:

Post a Comment